NB® Internship - Design
Neverbland® are seeking a highly motivated and talented Designer to join our team based in Shoreditch, London. As an intern, you'll work closely with our experienced and super talented design team to create visually bold and user-friendly websites that align to client briefs as well as internal briefs and tasks. The internship will help you develop your design skills, expand your portfolio, and contribute to real-world design projects.
- Collaborate with the NB design & development team to create bold yet intuitive UI Designs.
- Assist in developing wireframes, prototypes, and mockups using Figma.
- Help team members out by conducting research on industry trends, competitor analysis, and design research.
- Learn about how to develop design concepts into functional websites.
- Collaborate with developers and learn how to handover Design projects into build.
- Attend design reviews, creative brainstorming sessions, and shadow other team members projects.
- Assist in maintaining and updating existing websites, ensuring content accuracy and consistency.
- Support the team with other design-related tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Proficient knowledge of web design principles, UI/UX best practices, and responsive design.
- Comfortable using Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, and take feedback positively.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for creating visually stunning and user-centric designs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A portfolio or samples of previous design work to demonstrate creativity and technical skills.
- Bonus points for strong Brand Design skills.
Duration and Compensation
This is a full-time role with a duration of 3 months.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "NB Internship Application - [Your Name]."
Due to the sheer volume of candidates only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.